Use the Content Optimizer of BAVOKO SEO Tools to define individual SEO keyword sets for which each of your pages should be optimized in order to efficiently and purposefully boost your website to the top of the Google search results.
Thanks to the unique system of BAVOKO SEO Tools and the flexible accessibility of the Content Optimizer you are able to define your Priority Keywords with ease and also to prioritize them individually in the same step.
1. Defining your SEO Keywords
At the beginning of any search engine optimization, you need to understand which SEO keywords are the most relevant to you.
By combining a variety of powerful tools, BAVOKO SEO Tools will help you to effectively do your keyword research and ranking analysis within the plugin – or directly on your pages and posts using the Content Optimizer.
2. Adding Keywords to WordPress
Within the Content Optimizer of BAVOKO SEO Tools, you have several practical ways to add your most important search terms to your Priority Keywords in just a few clicks.
Adding Keywords inside the WordPress posts and pages
- Open a post in and navigate to the Keywords tab in the Content Optimizer interface above your WordPress Editor.
- Enter your keyword in the Keyword Suggestions text box and add it to your Priority keywords by clicking “ADD”.
- Use the automatic suggestions from Google Suggest to quickly find the fitting keywords.
Adding Priority Keywords via the Page Rankings
As an addition to the possibility of adding your Priority Keywords via the Keyword Suggestions text box, BAVOKO SEO Tools also allows you to set them for each page during the ranking analysis within the Content Optimizer.
- Within the Content Optimizer, click “Keywords” to show your page rankings.
- Now you can simply add the most relevant keywords from the table to your priority keywords by clicking the + icon.
Adding Priority Keywords via the Keyword Research Tools
With the PRO version of BAVOKO SEO Tools you will get another opportunity to set Priority Keywords and assign them directly to different priorities – in the “Keyword Research” section. With the realease of BAVOKO SEO Tools PRO you will learn more about how this exactly looks like.
You can also use the Content Optimizer outside the posts to optimize your content without having to open each individual post.
Adding Priority Keywords via our WordPress Plugin’s Analysis sections.
- Within the different analysis sections of BAVOKO SEO Tools, you can always open the Content Optimizer by clicking on the CO icon.
- Add your keywords in the same view via manual input or your rankings.
Adding Priority Keywords via WordPress Post Lists
- Within your WordPress menu navigate to “Pages”.
- Open the Content Optimizer by clicking the CO icon in the post list.
- Navigate to the tab “Keywords” and add your Priority Keywords by clicking the + icon beside your ranking keywords.
3. Setting the Keyword Priorities correctly
In BAVOKO SEO Tools Free you can set up a maximum of two Priority Keywords. From the PRO version you will have the possibility to determine up to ten keywords with three different priorities.
Priority 1 keywords are your most important keywords. These must occur, for example, in the title, in the description, in relevant headings, or in the URL.
The keywords from Priority 2, on the other hand, should appear often enough in the text, as well as in H2 or H3 headings. So use these for your important Longtail Keywords.
Search terms with a relatively low priority for the respective page should be added to the keywords of priority 3, where BAVOKO SEO Tools will only pay attention to the keyword density in the WordPress text.
With the upcoming release of BAVOKO SEO Tools PRO you will learn more about how to set individual priorities for your keywords.
4. Analyzing & Optimizing your Priority Keywords
Inside each section of the Content Optimizer, you’ll find a view of your Priority Keywords that you can use to easily add or edit the most important SEO keywords on each page.
Once a Priority Keyword is set, it immediately gets included in the Content Optimizer’s automated SEO suggestions, allowing you to instantly optimize your titles, descriptions, content and more directly for the new Priority Keywords.
Under “Onpage” > “Onpage Analysis” > “Priority Keywords” you can also track which pages you’ve already set keywords on and where they still need to be added.