In addition to the meta titles and descriptions of your pages, which you can optimize for the search engine snippets, BAVOKO SEO Tools also gives you the opportunity to edit the previews of your Twitter and Facebook posts.
In order to save you valuable time and to ensure an optimal workflow, you can create dynamic social snippets for all your posts in the “Social” section of our plugin in the shortest possible time. Additionally, you have the opportunity to improve individual snippets later using the Content Optimizer.
Creating & Editing Social Snippets using the Content Optimizer
Through the integrated Content Optimizer, BAVOKO SEO Tools offers a very convenient way to create and optimize your social snippets directly while editing individual pages or posts in WordPress.
Find out more about the Content Optimizer of BAVOKO SEO Tools here:
- In the Content Optimizer, navigate to the “Social Snippets” tab.
- Then select the respective window for Facebook or Twitter.
- Enter your title and description in each text box and specify an image URL from your library for the thumbnail image.
- Your changes will then be automatically saved and applied.
Hint: Within the settings of the plugin, you can easily specify that each post image is always set as thumbnail, so that you no longer have to enter a URL.
You will also find a real-time preview of each Snippet directly above the text boxes.
Generating dynamic Facebook & Twitter Snippets
Similar to the automatic creation of the dynamic SEO Metas, BAVOKO SEO Tools in a specially optimized interface also enables you to automatically generate your social snippets on Twitter and Facebook for all post types.
Here is how you create Dynamic Social Snippets with BAVOKO SEO Tools:
- Navigate to “Social” > “Social Snippets” to set dynamic snippets for individual post types or taxonomies.
- Select the social media platform via the tab “Facebook” or “Twitter”.
- Now drag & drop the desired prefixes from Site Attributes, Post Attributes, Custom Fields and Taxonomies in the desired order to the text fields for “Title” and “Description”.
- Also set your “Preview Image”.
- All your changes will be applied by BAVOKO SEO Tools in real-time for the entire Post Type. To undo your changes, you can easily delete the individual prefixes from the text box.
Example: Create automatic Facebook snippets for your WooCommerce products that have the following titles: Buy “product name” for unbeatable “price” at “shopname”!
To create dynamic Facebook titles for your WooCommerce products, you should do the following:
- First, click “Social Snippets” in the social section to open the dynamic snippets view in your WordPress backend.
- Select the “Post Types” tab and in the list below, click on Post Type where your WooCommerce products are located to open the corresponding editing section (in our example: “Products”).
- Enter the static elements of your dynamic title (ie: “Buy … for unbeatable … at …!”) in the provided text boxes.
- Now drag & drop the respective prefixes for “product name”, “price” and “shop name” in the right places within the text.
- After saving your settings, BAVOKO SEO Tools automatically generates dynamic Facebook snippets for all your WooCommerce products.
By the way, this equally works for creating dynamic Twitter Snippets.
By the way: You can also simply adopt your already set SEO Snippets as your Social Snippets. Go to “Settings”> “General” and check “Automatic Social Snippet”.
Optimizing Social Snippets using the Bulk Tool
With the help of the integrated Bulk Tool of BAVOKO SEO Tools, which you also reach in the section “Social Snippets” of our plugin, you can make individual optimizations to your snippets for Facebook and Twitter in no time.
- Navigate to “Social”> “Social Snippets” in the plugin menu and switch to the “Bulk Tools” tab.
- Here is a list of all your pages that you can filter by post types for better overview.
- First select your desired social media platform by clicking on the corresponding tab in the “Metas” column of the table.
- Enter your content in each text box for title and description and add a picture URL from your library for a preview image.
- Once entered, BAVOKO SEO Tools will automatically save your optimized social snippet and you can proceed directly to the next page.
In the following articles you learn more about the Social section in BAVOKO SEO Tools: