BAVOKO SEO Tools works with a large amount of data and various APIs. To guarantee optimal performance, our plugin stores this data within the cache.
Our SEO plugin saves up to 5000 keywords every day from the Google Search Console directly into your WordPress backend.
With 5000 keywords a day (~ 600 kb per day), this results in a maximum data volume of ~ 54 MB in 90 days.
Although there will be enough free space in your cache, we still allow you to manually limit the amount of time the records should be stored within the plugin settings. To do this, proceed as follows:
- In Settings, navigate to the “General” tab.
- Under “Search”, specify an individual cache limit. The value specified corresponds to the number of days that your records are to be cached (minimum value: 90 days).
Here you find continuative informations about the Search Area:
BAVOKO SEO Tools performs a full onpage crawl of your website once a week. After each crawl, only history data is stored in your cache, the remaining data of the previous week is deleted at this time.
We recommend that you only select post types for analysis that are really relevant to search engine optimization, as BAVOKO SEO Tools Free is limited to 1,000 pages per week. This prevents unimportant, non-optimized post types from being included in your Onpage Score. In addition, with cleverly selected post types in the Onpage Crawl, you’ll always get a realistic snapshot of your search engine optimization, allowing you to be even more focused.
The average record size per crawled page is ~ 10 kb.
For 1000 crawled pages, a maximum of ~ 10 MB of data records per week comes together.
This is how you set the post types, if you have not set up the onpage crawl yet:
- Navigate to “Onpage” > “Onpage Analysis”.
- Select the post types that should be crawled by BAVOKO SEO Tools by marking the checkboxes. Posts and pages are marked here as standard, everything else is customizable.
You can also change the post types for your onpage crawl as follows:
- Navigate to the tab “General” in the “Settings” menu.
- Under the heading “Onpage Analysis”, select the post types that should be crawled by BAVOKO SEO Tools.
- BAVOKO SEO Tools automatically saves your adjustments.
Everything important to “Onpage” you find in the Following articles:
Although social media is not an important part of SEO, it is increasingly being used in successful content strategies. For this reason, BAVOKO SEO Tools gives you the opportunity to connect your social media API’s with your WordPress backend. Our WordPress plugin then provides you with all important data for the analysis of your social media performance in clear charts.
Navigate to “Social” > “Facebook” to connect your Facebook account to BAVOKO SEO Tools. You can do the same with your Twitter account under “Social”> “Twitter”.
Unlike the onpage crawl of your pages, you do not have to regulate the amount of data here, because they only move in the kilobyte range.
Here you get more informations about the “Social” functions in BAVOKO SEO Tools: