Importing data from your previously used SEO plugins can be annoying and time consuming. That’s why we’ve built a simple import feature into BAVOKO SEO Tools that lets you instantly integrate existing records from the SEO plugins you’ve been using so far.
BAVOKO SEO Tools can already import data from the following plugins:
|All in One SEO||The SEO Framework||SEO Squirrly|
|Add Meta Tags||Headspace2||Platinum SEO|
|SEO Ultimate||Yoast SEO||WP Meta SEO|
This is how it works:
- You can easily import relevant SEO data directly while setting up BAVOKO SEO Tools. To do this, mark the corresponding data records of the plugins with a check mark.
- Click “Finish installation” to confirm your entries and to get automatically redirected to your first onpage analysis.
If you want to add SEO data after you successfully installed BAVOKO SEO Tools in your WordPress backend, you also have the option of importing individual data sets any time later.
- To do this, enter the “Settings” menu of BAVOKO SEO Tools.
- Navigate to “Configuration” > “Import from other plugins” and check the appropriate boxes.
- By clicking “Import” BAVOKO SEO Tools will save your changes immediately. Be patient – depending on the amount of data, this process can take a few minutes.